NORTHAMPTON, EAST LONGMEADOW AND SPRINGFIELD, MASSACHUSETTS —
Do you dread others seeing your teeth? Are you embarrassed by your smile? You do not have to continue living in fear of exposing your smile’s appearance. It is time for a change.
“Whether people have oral health problems or simply do not like the look of their teeth, undesirable smiles can cause a number of insecurities,” said Dr. Lisa Emirzian, a Northampton, MA esthetic dentist at EMA Dental. “Smile makeovers can help eliminate tooth-related anxiety and even improve overall oral health.”
Smile makeovers use scientific and artistic techniques to improve the appearance of smiles as well as their structure and oral health. When the structure of your smile is enhanced or restored, your facial structure will also improve. Restoration will also lead to a reduced chance of suffering from additional oral health problems in the future.
Typically, smile makeovers involve a combination of two or more procedures, including the following:
- Crowns – “caps” that are placed over teeth, and are used to protect or repair weak teeth and change the look of misshapen or discolored teeth.
- Porcelain veneers – custom-made porcelain “shells” that are utilized to change the color and/or shape of teeth. They are natural-looking and stain-resistant.
- Implant-retained dentures – partial or full dentures that are stabilized with the help of two to four dental implants.
- Invisalign – invisible braces that use a series of removable clear trays to align teeth.
- Bonding – tooth-colored resin that is applied to the surface of teeth to whiten and lengthen teeth, as well as eliminate gaps between teeth without the use of braces, repair decayed teeth and fill small cavities.
- Teeth whitening – ZOOM! whitening, custom trays, or 30-minute or 60-minute in-office treatment options that help rid teeth of stains from wine, tobacco, coffee and more.
Experienced esthetic specialists like Amherst cosmetic dentist Dr. Emirzian can help you determine the smile makeover option that is best for you. Not only are they concerned about providing you with the smile you have always wanted, but also improving and maintaining your oral health. If you are ready to change your smile, do not wait another day. Contact EMA Dental today to learn what the first step is toward your dream smile.
© 2013 Sinai Marketing and EMA Dental group. Authorization to post is granted, with the stipulation that EMA Dental group and Sinai Marketing are credited as sole source. Linking to other sites from this article is strictly prohibited, with the exception of herein imbedded links.